Interested in applying for the 2018-19 School Year?
We are so glad that you are looking ahead at enrollment for the coming year. Below is the general information about the application process. If you have specific questions you are welcome to reach out by phone or email.
- In January 2018, we will post application and tour dates.
- We will offer a few tour dates and an information sessions between Feb-March.
- We will stop taking applications March 18th, 2018 and will be letting families know about the status of their application by mid April.
- If you would like to receive an email letting you know that applications and tour dates are available please fill out the quick form here.
Apply to Early Ecology's 2018-19 School Year
- Fill out the below application form.
- Please submit a photo of your child WITH CHILD'S NAME to our Program Manager so that we can match names to faces when we meet you. Send photo to email@example.com
- Remit payment of the $35 application fee via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is waived for families making a combined gross income under $60,000 year.
- We are committed to keeping Forest School accessible to as many families as possible. We offer a sliding scale for families based on need. For more information, click our sliding scale application.